Friend or Foe: Jordan Rakei's token James Bond tune

Jordan Rakei has released the final single from his forthcoming Loop album, Friend or Foe.

In an Instagram post, Rakei said, "This is the last single before my album comes out on May 10th! I wanted this track to be really ambitious. I sort of think of it as my token James Bond tune, haha. This song is about finding peace with oneself and understanding that all relationships in life come and go. It’s just the natural cycle of things. (We’re getting deep on a Friday morning.)

"Big shoutout to everyone involved in the making of this track! We spent 3 weeks hunkered down at RAK Studios making this album and this was one of the highlights of the recording process. We recorded this track live as a band. I’ve never really done that before. Embracing the mistakes, the spill in the room, and harnessing the energy of great performances from the musicians!" 



Comments